03 April 2013

Taming Spirit Beast Skoll - Day 3 Of My Next Adventure

Finally it happened I have no words to explain the joy after seeing this Big Bad Wolf, first spawning spot i got killed by a mean Hunter lvl 90, he must be thinking whats this lvl 80 hunter doing here trying to steal my Skoll,so what i do i resurrected my self and made a trip to 3rd spawning point as soon i got there  i see this Dark Blue Wolf with lighting going all over his body creeping behind the trees.
I immediately dismissed my current pet which is  my beloved Loque'nahak and started taming him right away as soon as i'm done i got one shotted by another Hunter who must have been gutted seeing me with SKOLL.
There goes the story of a Hunter getting his rarest WOLF on World Of Warcraft.
My SKOLL is Called Ralph


Share:

0 comments: