27 February 2013

World Of Warcraft Account Restoration

It's been 4 years since I last logged into my all time favorite game World Of Warcraft due to personal matters.
This time period i have played Games such as SWTOR GW2 & XBOX 360 (HALO4)even few browser (mmorpg)games but none of them were able to come par with Giant Of MMORPG World Of Warcraft.

A lot have changed since i last played WOW, Blizzard have introduced new account protection system where you merge your WOW account with BATTLE.NET Account.
So i started the process where all this have to be done and got the system message saying my account is already been merged to a BATTLE.NET account without my acknowledgement.
Tried contacting Blizzard doing all sort of Account restoration process but nothing seems to work finally i created a brand new BATTLE.NET account and tried one and last time contacting Blizzard for support.

I must say Game Master at Blizzard are very friendly to deal with and very cooperative, within mins my account was restored, and was given very helpful advice regarding how to keep my account safe and bringing me to up to date with all the changes including 3 expansions i have missed.

Person who have hacked my account haa been nice enough not to touch my main (HUNTARD) but have created a MAGE instead and left it  surprisingly much needed game currency 36 silver to be exact.

Before my adventures begins in Azeroth i must down load the Game Client with new updates which is whooping 28Gig

Downloading .....

Till Next Time "Be good!"
Share:

0 comments: